Sunday, September 13, 2009

Lekker lekker vla...

Ek en jy was laas naweek by ouma en oupa, Pappa was die hele naweek op 'n mannekamp en ons het toe so bietjie in Nigel gaan kuier.

Ouma kon natuurlik dit nie weerstaan nie en het vir jou vla gegee...

Kyk net hoe geniet jy dit... en hoe gil jy vir nog!!!


3 comments:

Irene said...

Hi Monz - first time I am leaving a comment on your blog - only because I take a looooong time to read in afrikaans - even though my mom's side is afrikaans.... but no language needed for that video - its just too precious!!!!!
I just love the way he screams in anticipation for the next bite - beautiful!!!

Monzelle de Villiers said...

Isn't it just too cute Hope?! I love his screams... Thanks girl!

Tamara said...

It so CUTE ! He is gorgeous my friend !